Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows with child safety lock
- Rear wiper
- Sunset privacy glass
- Tinted glass
- 'Soft touch' boot/tailgate release
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Protective side mouldings
- Headlight washers
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- ASR traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- ESP + EDL + HBA + DSR
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- Acoustic parking sensors - rear
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- Elec heated + adjust door mirrors
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Curtain airbags
- Door open warning
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Fuel supply cut off
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Warning triangle
- Interior Features
- Floor mats
- Air recirculation system
- Cool box in glove compartment
- Dual zone air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 4 spoke multifunction steering wheel with audio and phone controls
- Chrome interior door handles
- Folding grab handles with rear coat hooks
- Folding rear centre armrest
- Folding tables on front seatbacks
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Jumbo box with front centre armrest
- Kristal cloth upholstery
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Luggage net under rear parcel shelf
- Net programme
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Storage bins on all doors
- Storage box in dash
- Storage pockets in backrests of front seats
- Ticket holder
- Twin console mounted cup holders
- Adjustable instrument lighting
- Front door puddle lamps
- Front/rear reading lights
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 CD autochanger
- Auxiliary input socket
- Radio/CD + MP3
- Amundsen sat nav system
- Audible lights on warning
- External temperature indicator with acoustic signal
- Maxi dot trip computer
- Rev counter with clock
- Service interval indicator
- Small leather pack - Yeti
- Driver seat height adjust
- Driver's lumbar support
- Height adj rear head restraints
- Height adjustable front head restraints
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Passenger seat height adjuster
- Passenger seat lumbar adjust
- Third rear headrest
- Varioflex individually removeable/folding rear seats
- Alarm with interior monitoring and backup alarm horn
- Boot lock time delay
- Locking wheel nuts
- Remote central locking
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Front fog lamps
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Steel grey
- Trim - Cloth
- Cloth - Onyx
- Maximum speed108 mph
- Cubic capacity1,197 cc
- Power105 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^7.80 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^5.70 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^6.40 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^36.2 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^49.6 mpg
- MPG (combined)^44.1 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1915 kg
- Vehicle length4223 mm
- Vehicle width1793 mm
- Vehicle height1644 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2578 mm
- Co2 emissions149.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
Free delivery within 100 miles of Meadens SKODA Brockenhurst. Further locations incur a small fee per mile. Please get in touch for further details and an accurate quote for your location if you live over 100 miles away.
Retail sales only Indemnities may be required. Subject to status. Available to over 18s in the UK only. *Payable at first payment. **Payable with final payment. VWFS (UK) Limited, Freepost VWFS. Offer is subject to vehicle availability from participating outlets and may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.